• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED. Thanks for looking!

52 posts in this topic

:news:

New buyers take 20% off any items listed 4/3 or earlier!

Previous buyers take 25% off any items listed 4/3 or earlier!

It's another late-night thread to go along with my not-so-successful mixed thread from the weekend (closed but still taking PM offers on that one).

I have a few copper/modern comics to sell. I did not have the time to scan them all this time around, but hopefully the photos will suffice. I will scan anything upon request.

The books in this thead will all be RAW and CHEAP.

The thread will consist of some Spider-man and a little bit of Hulk, Disney, TMNT, the Tick, and whatever else I can dig up in the next few days.

I'm very busy working both days and evenings lately so I'll list when I can. I'll try to list at least some every night.

Condition: most of the books are F/VF to VF/NM. If anything lower I'll state the grade and any flaws. Again, if a scan is required, please inquire.

Payment - Paypal is preferred but I’ll also accept money orders. I’ll accept returns if not satisfied.

Shipping - 1 book= $3.00 (first class or media) 2-4 books= $4.00 (media) 4 or more books = $5.00 (media)

I am based in Ohio/USA. I will ship internationally, will work out details via PM.

1 or 2 books will be shipped in a manila envelope between sturdy cardboard unless otherwise requested. 3 or more books will be shipped in a box, still between sturdy cardboard.

Handling time is 1 to 2 days.

No probies or HOSers.

first :takeit: in thread wins.

I've had a few successful sales threads here on the boards and have been selling on Ebay for years. Please check my feedback linked in my signature below. :news:

First up is TMNT: Entire Remaining Lot: $25 plus shipping

Flaming Carrot #25, 26, and 27 all about F/VF - $6 set

#27 - Todd McFarlane cover

x10uo7.jpg

TMNT IDW Micro-Series lot of 10 books, all VF/NM, all cover A $3 each or $25 for the set :news:SOLD

Heroes full run

#1 - Raphael

#2 - Michelangelo

#3 - Donatello

#4 - Leonardo

#5 - Splinter

#6 - Casey Jones

#7 - April

#8 - Fugitoid

Micro Series Villains

#1 - Krang

#2 - Baxter

2pq5hl5.jpg

2mgw378.jpg

TMNT: the Movie Deluxe Direct Edition $5

Turtles Teach Karate FN $2 :news:SOLD

2n15e2p.jpg

Quest For Dreams Lost $3

Grunts FN $3

1221apf.jpg

and:

TMNT/Creed: American Entertainment Exclusive with COA $10

28v60hu.jpg

Web of Spider-man 29 F/VF $3

Spider-man vs. Wolverine VF- very tiny tear at top and bottom of spine $6 :news:SOLD

1h837c.jpg

John Byrne signed Spideys! I had these signed at a convention in Ohio in the '90s, probably Mid-Ohio Con (one is signed by Roger Stern, too) $6 each

:news:Spectacular Spidey 58 SOLD

69qm42.jpg

Next up: Preacher lot of 10 books F/VF to VF/NM $20

#43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 52, 53, 57, 60, 61

price tags on bags, not comics

]

Preacher Lot - :takeit:

^^ thanks!

Is there a time limit?

This thread may last up to a week. I'll be listing things in the evenings, probably around 11pm eastern, a few things per night. If at any time you'd like to complete your order before the thread ends, let me know via pm (thumbs u

Apologies, but I only time for a few tonight. I took an accidental nap for two hours and it screwed up my evening schedule!

Original Tick lot of 8 issues $20

#2 1st printing F+ small substance on "T" of logo; 2 light stress marks on BC; corner wear

#4 6th printing FN-

#7 FN+

#8 FN+ minimal staining on bottom right fc

#9 FN+ 1/8" spine split at bottom with fold-up

(not signed by Stan Lee despite what sticker says) (???) (sticker on bag, not book)

#11 VF-

#10 FN+

#12 FN+

2qibkab.jpg

2imb6rq.jpg

aaxdgl.jpg

10eezcm.jpg

I apologize for not updating this thread the past few days. I took on a project which has been using all of my waking hours, which I finally finished today. So I have time to list a few items tonight, and more tomorrow. Thanks.

For now, since I have been taking so long to update this thread, take 15% off any items in the thread up to this point.

Lot of 37 Disney comics. There are some great stories here. All of the Gladstone issues were bought by me at the corner drug store as a kid.

Consider them all reader copies. Conditions range from GD to FN. The Dell comic is Poor, cover detached, bc missing. Consider it a freebie (since this is the copper/modern section anyway). $30

vew137.jpg

dwvxqv.jpg

edit: oops I forgot this issue, which is also included. So..38 issues!

2m6sne9.jpg