• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nikelspot Hoarders Intervention Sales Thread - Final Recap Pg. 11

104 posts in this topic

:news: Last Recap. I am no longer going to add to this thread and will be sending out invoices. Now that I am home, I need to forget out what, where and where I want to sell next. If you want to PM me with what you are looking for, I can let you know if I can help you out (thumbs u :news:

Page 2:

WWBN 33 + 37 2nd and 3rd Moonknight - 33 G/VG Manufacturer's error, paper on right side. 37 VG/FN -nice, but some spotting on bc. - Asking $16

Page 3:

Batman 237 1st Talia Cover VG- Asking $12

Spectacular Spidy 27 + 28 1st Frank Miller DD Consider FN- and you will be happy. Asking $15 for the pair.

Page 4:

Amazing Adventures #11 1st Furry Beast. Nice copy. Has great color, pages and structures. But there is a store or price sticker on the front cover. It's a 6.0/6.5 without the sticker. Light over spray up top. Asking $39

Amazing Adventures #37 30 Cent Price Variant. 5.5 Fine- Asking $12 Sold

Hero for Hire #1 1st Luke Cage. This copy comes from an original owner collection that will likely produce highest graded copies of some tough early Marvel bronze. This was bought off the rack in Staten Island, NY. Great PQ and structure. This book was crunched up top on the top left, but that white mark below the "R" is not a tear, just a crease. It caused some wear and small tears at the top edge. It also has some blue over spray along the spine. 6.5 Looks better in hand than on the scans. I can put up some pics tomorrow. Asking $120

Marvel Spotlight #1. The "red headed step child" of the early MS run lol This one comes from the same collection as the HH 1. Origin/1st Solo Red Wolf. Unread. 9.0/9.2 Asking $25

Page 5:

Batman Family #9 1st Joker's Daughter Cover Copy A Asking $10

Batman Family #9 1st Joker's Daughter Cover Copy B Asking $10

Batman Family #6 and #9 1st Appearance and first cover of Joker's daughter. Both are nice Fine- Asking $40 for the pair

Page 6:

Secret Origins of Super-Heroes #17 1st Huntress Copy A VG+ to VG/FN Asking $25

Secret Origins of Super-Heroes #17 1st Huntress Copy B VG Asking $20

X-men #96 Nice Fine There is one tiny stain on toward the top of the bc. Asking $35

Page 7:

Dc Comic Presents #26 1st Teen Titans VG Asking $15

Defenders #38 30-cent Price Variant G/VG Asking $15

Son of Satan #5 30-Cent Price Variant VG/FN Nicer, but has some small soiling spots on the bc. Asking $20

Sold!

Page 10:

Inhumans #6 30-Cent price variant. Nice copy, but has some staining/soiling on the bc. VG/FNish Asking $30