• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to move 60+ longboxes

46 posts in this topic

I bought a Nissan 3500 van recently. Can load 4000 lbs

Nice ride.

Made in Mississippi, I might add...

I had a 1990 Astro van that died two years ago after 293,000 miles. Many times, I transported 55-63 long boxes to comic shows to sell, or when I bought the boxes, to my house or store. I never had any trouble with exceeding weight limits.

I look forward to buying another cargo van in the near future. They are so useful, and not just for comics. (I have a good friend who lived in his for almost ten years...also IIRC, Bill Clinton has a story or two about cargo vans).

The Nissan NV cargo van is the best available today, IMHO.

I bought a Nissan 3500 van recently. Can load 4000 lbs

Nice ride.

Made in Mississippi, I might add...

I had a 1990 Astro van that died two years ago after 293,000 miles. Many times, I transported 55-63 long boxes to comic shows to sell, or when I bought the boxes, to my house or store. I never had any trouble with exceeding weight limits.

I look forward to buying another cargo van in the near future. They are so useful, and not just for comics. (I have a good friend who lived in his for almost ten years...also IIRC, Bill Clinton has a story or two about cargo vans).

The Nissan NV cargo van is the best available today, IMHO.

Its very tempting. I have three collections to pick up over next few months totalling over 300 long boxes (15,000 lbs if you want to compare to Chuck.) Buying my own cargo van might be cheaper.