• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look what I have now.... Catwoman

24 posts in this topic

I would just like to add. I am now the proud owner of these fine pieces ( should have been here today but i am guessing monday ). I also picked up the other 5 pieces from March himself including one he was planning on keeping so I do believe I have the entire set but I will have to check and see.

I would just like to add. I am now the proud owner of these fine pieces ( should have been here today but i am guessing monday ). I also picked up the other 5 pieces from March himself including one he was planning on keeping so I do believe I have the entire set but I will have to check and see.

Congrats!! :headbang: Those are a fun sequence, feel free to share when you have them posted!

Congrats!! :headbang: Those are a fun sequence, feel free to share when you have them posted!

I was planning on it. I will make another post here as soon as the March pieces arrive.