• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM, ASM JSC and Cap Winter Soldier Slabs

27 posts in this topic

Hot J. Scott Campbell cover. Not sure what happened here. It looks just as good as the 9.4. (shrug)

That's why I hate grading. Maybe the grader sneezed on it and it takes it down 1.0, costing the customer $$.

GLWTS, hot books!

Captain America V5 #6 Variant Edition CGC 7.5 WHITE pages $30.00

1st full appearance of the Winter Soldier. This is the one I posted in This Week Back From CGC. I just can't figure out why this got this grade. It looks great from the outside except for a couple of tiny bends. If it doesn't sell I might just crack it out just to take another look at it.

CaptainAmericaV56CGC75VariantEdition1stfullWinterSoldier_zps6b4581ef.jpg

Got pictures of the bends? I need one of the variant.

Captain America V5 #6 Variant Edition CGC 7.5 WHITE pages $30.00

1st full appearance of the Winter Soldier. This is the one I posted in This Week Back From CGC. I just can't figure out why this got this grade. It looks great from the outside except for a couple of tiny bends. If it doesn't sell I might just crack it out just to take another look at it.

CaptainAmericaV56CGC75VariantEdition1stfullWinterSoldier_zps6b4581ef.jpg

Got pictures of the bends? I need one of the variant.

They're so frigging subtle and tiny I'm not even sure I can capture them with a camera.