• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Putting yourself in debt over art has it's advantages. - Last Update

23 posts in this topic

Amazing pages that i'm proud to even say I know who owns them. :)

Congrats and know that when the time comes, you will most likely have a win fall on the prices those pages will go for in the future.

Thank you for the kind words Mark!

I assume the latter, but honestly these are priceless to me. They will be the last thing to go if I ever need to liquidate my collectibles.

:hi: Phil great stuff man. But I am going to go back to your original post and talk a bit about my situation as it pertains to your post.

I too am feeling the way you do, but my focus was on a WD cover.

I found myself being caught up in the grail chase as fast as I could. I was in a position that all my priorities where caught up and I had the chance to buy a cover. I was just trying to find one for the budget I had in mind.

I do not have any regrets for my purchase. But I did feel that I needed to replenish my account a tad from the cover purchase, to get back to my comfort zone. Thus that is why I currently have been selling a couple pieces of my art that I feel I don't have any attachments to.

I chose to make the one time payment rather than time payments cause I did not want anything to "happen" as AKA Rick pointed out. I have done time payments in the past and found myself purchasing other stuff and having to squeeze in the last time payment.

Anyways, Phil I understand where you are coming from. It happens to a lot of souls. But hey you got what your heart desired as well as I. Can we get something bigger and better? Of course but we will save that for the next hunt! (thumbs u

Congrats dude. And I can't wait to see them in the future hung and framed. ;)

Thanks for posting this it helps me,

Ryan

:foryou: