• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and closed. Thanks!

51 posts in this topic

Well the nightmare that is this auction for me continues. First the bid retraction then all of the top bidders including the winning bidder all declined to buy the item. Looks like it will be going back up tonight on ebay...

:(

Well the nightmare that is this auction for me continues. First the bid retraction then all of the top bidders including the winning bidder all declined to buy the item. Looks like it will be going back up tonight on ebay...

WTF? How can the top bidder decline to purchase?

I'd love to know all of the bidders in this fiasco. :mad:

WTF? How can the top bidder decline to purchase?

I'd love to know all of the bidders in this fiasco. :mad:

I was told they didn't think they would win and then the high bidder retracted and they thought they could win it cheap and then when it was bid up to $800 they couldn't afford (even though they had bid that amount). All BS i think...this is just a mess. I even offered 2nd chance offers but those bidders had already moved on and bought other items.

I really wish I didn't even need to sell this page but I have to pay for the other new pages I bought...

Great idea.

$720.00 plus shipping and handling of $19.95 for the page in Canada or the U.S.

First :takeit: gets the book. Questions and offers are always welcome and will be answered as fast as I can. No HOS or probation members. Paypal works but so do money orders that can be cashed in Canada.

mathew

Kudos thread

Here is the link to my CAF page

YTLM OA