• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUSTED!?!?!?!?

10 posts in this topic

Sorry, just woke up, but with a 10 second eyeball...he looks like the type of bidder that loves winning multiple auctions. Similar to greggy. He has close to 1500 feedback with only 408 being unique! shocked.gif

I'm not to sure it is only a shill account - why bid on so many 99 cent books and ones with only one bid ? That is unless he is just trying to build up the feedback on a shill account. I looked at his bid history, He also tend to place one low bid in the beginning of an auction, on [!@#%^&^] comics, and rarely bids more than once. I think it is just somebody who is a bit nutty who likes buying cheap stuff and keeps the price down by sticking with one seller. But who knows, always good to keep an eye out.

Tomega

He also tend to place one low bid in the beginning of an auction, on [!@#%^&^] comics

I think that is the MO of many guys on here: delekkerste, ummseven, rickdogg, myself... I'm sure others I'm leaving out.

I bid super low sometimes in the offchance that someone else won't see it and I end up winning a book that guides for $20 for $1 tongue.gif