• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sparkle City on eBay

30 posts in this topic

That series is ridiculously hard to find in HG..... a lot of people like them and it's only a dozen or so to do the run...... the pretty ones don't come cheap. I don't see that one too often. Cool book. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That series is ridiculously hard to find in HG..... a lot of people like them and it's only a dozen or so to do the run...... the pretty ones don't come cheap. I don't see that one too often. Cool book. GOD BLESS...

Guess it's time to sell!

Yes, that particular Rudolph, I imagine is hard to find in HG due to the black cover as well as the overall scarcity of the book. I've seen a number of Rudolphs on these boards and elsewhere but never that copy. Looking in the census I see it's the only one graded as well. I wish I could've afforded it but congrats to the buyer; it's a great book.

Yes, that particular Rudolph, I imagine is hard to find in HG due to the black cover as well as the overall scarcity of the book. I've seen a number of Rudolphs on these boards and elsewhere but never that copy. Looking in the census I see it's the only one graded as well. I wish I could've afforded it but congrats to the buyer; it's a great book.

Steve, I don't think there is more than one HG copy of any issue. Ever seen one of these before?

r1956cgc.jpg

Steve, I don't think there is more than one HG copy of any issue. Ever seen one of these before?

r1956cgc.jpg

..... as an 095********** it might straight resub to 8.0 also. GOD BLESS...

The giant 62-63 issue is the one I'd like to have most in HG

.... along with the 9.6 Little Dot # 1 and the Church copy of Great Comics 3 :baiting: GOD BLESS...

I think they're charming ..... and this coming from a collector of PCH ...... I grew up watching Rudolph every Christmas.... GOD BLESS...

The giant 62-63 issue is the one I'd like to have most in HG

.... along with the 9.6 Little Dot # 1 and the Church copy of Great Comics 3 :baiting: GOD BLESS...

9.6 Little Dot 1 :cloud9:

Beautiful book, Dan, and white pages, too!! And l love your copy, too, Arkadin. Very nice, indeed. I agree! Rudolphs are very charming books. Love the Gene Autry version of the song and the cartoon based on it. I have a few low to mid grade copies and I'm satisfied with those. HG copies usually go for a lot of money so I pass on them but they are great books to collect.