• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Update

83 posts in this topic

Remember..... just because Bob can't hit shows for awhile..... he DOES still have www.highgradecomics.com that is chock full of goodies both raw and slabbed.... so help a brother out and buy some books. For those who don't already know .....Bob won the recent Cheetah "grade the grader" study..... which basically means his raw book is almost always going to be a pleasant surprise..... and contrary to popular belief, he is NOT a silver and bronze only dealer..... he has LOADS of 40's and 50's books. I just put my money where my mouth is and purchased the following 2 books. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

MYSTIC 23 (fine)

MYSTIC23fineplus.jpg

MYSTIC 25 (fine plus)

MYSTIC25.jpg

....... I always knew that Bob was the consummate dealer ..... a cut above the rest ..... but it would seem his powers have morphed to another MUCH higher level. He has now manifested the ability to ship a package from California while he, himself, is in New York. No one but the Venerable Harley Yee is able to exist simultaneously in two places at the same time. Congratulations on your passage into the Inner Sanctum, oh Blazing One. As always, the books were nicer than the grades.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u