• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLEANED UP MOSTLY PRE CODE HORROR BUT ALSO SUPER HERO, SCI-FI AND OTHER STUFF!!

227 posts in this topic

- First :takeit: wins , whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp

- No probies or HOS members

- PayPal, personal checks, Credit Cards or USPS money orders

- Shipping:

•USA: shipping via priority mail, $5 for up to 6 books, $10 for 7 or more books

•Anywhere else we can figure it out.

All books are complete with covers and centerfolds attached at both staples with no known restoration, unless otherwise noted. I will mention any noteworthy defects/issues that exist. Please let me know if you have any questions...

Thanks guys and let sell some books.

Jeff

Just realized my dumb self did not rotate any of the pictures I uploaded to Photobucket. Will be back in 1 hour. Otherwise this will take forever. Sorry guys.

Sigh.... I used to date a girl like you in high school..., she too would promise the goods but as soon as things got interesting shed run off too (though not to fix photos in photobucket).

Just realized my dumb self did not rotate any of the pictures I uploaded to Photobucket. Will be back in 1 hour. Otherwise this will take forever. Sorry guys.

Sigh.... I used to date a girl like you in high school..., she too would promise the goods but as soon as things got interesting shed run off too (though not to fix photos in photobucket).

So what was she shedding off too? :whee:

LMAO Pure awesomeness right there pal :roflmao:

I have no idea what is going on with my photos. I have never had a problem before. Every time I try to upload them they come in un edited despite when I pull the photo up they have been edited. Going to have to postpone the rest of this till tomorrow. Sorry. Been sitting at this computer since 9am trying to get everything ready for today and apparently something has gone wrong.

I have no idea what is going on with my photos. I have never had a problem before. Every time I try to upload them they come in un edited despite when I pull the photo up they have been edited. Going to have to postpone the rest of this till tomorrow. Sorry. Been sitting at this computer since 9am trying to get everything ready for today and apparently something has gone wrong.

They're fine. You just need to refresh your screen as your browser is still loading the old photos (which probably have the same name as the new ones).

(thumbs u

Also you might do just as well with sideways photos!

When I had problems with orienting photos (cause it thought the way I held the camera determined the orientation) I had to pull them into paint and then rotate and save them as a new name.

but thats a lot of work... we can just turn our heads!

They're fine. You just need to refresh your screen as your browser is still loading the old photos (which probably have the same name as the new ones).

(thumbs u

Thanks. Kind of did a similar thing and just shut down the 15 windows I had open and all the programs, rebooted and everything came back to normal. At this point just going to take more pictures of stuff for post tomorrow. Should be about 150 books coming up. Books will begin posting at 4:30 PST. Thanks for everyone's understanding and Help. (thumbs u

X men 142 Copy A 4.5 $25 SOLD

Xmen_142A.jpg

X men 142 Copy B 8.0 $50 SOLD

Xmen_142B.jpg

Xmen_142B_BC.jpg

X men 142 Copy C 8.5 $60 SOLD

Xmen_142C.jpg

Xmen_142C_BC.jpg

X men Copy D 7.5 Dynamic Forces Auto by Terry Austion 67/200 Don't know how to price this one as I have never seen it. So will go aggressive and go from there $250

Xmen_142D.jpg

Xmen_142D_BC.jpg

Xmen_142D_Cert.jpg