• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Submissions for WW PHILLY : WINTER SOLDIER & FALCON

74 posts in this topic

We were able to add a small quantity of the c2e2 Winter Soldier variant to our stash of books this weekend thanks to Dre who prescreened the lot before the show opened.

If anyone is in need of a raw copy for signing purposes please let us know!

Also, thanks to those that made contact with me this weekend at c2e2 to work out specifics on what books they wanted done. Some really cool ideas!

Latest update:

If you have PMd me about getting books signed at Philly I will add you to a group PM establishing everything you need to know.

Will have that sent out later this week before I head to Wizard World Minneapolis.

If you are still interested please PM me this week before I send out the first group PM and I will add you to the thread.

Thanks everyone for the PMs and great response to this opp!

JJ and Kevlar

Just a heads up!

I am working on the PM message between this eve and tomorrow. Will send out tomorrow with every detail imaginable lol so if I have not replied yet don't worry! Your questions should be answered with the PM!

Talk to you many of you tomorrow!

JJ

Just back from WW Minneapolis where Kevlar and I had a couple of meetings about this signing and picked up some new material that can be signed for you guys also, so we wanted to wait until this eve or till we got back from WW Minneapolis to post our very large group PM.

Some cool (I think so anyways) things came out of Minneapolis!

We want to have all the details worked out and now we do!

Mass PM this eve...whew...

Love to all,

JJ

We were able to add a small quantity of the c2e2 Winter Soldier variant to our stash of books this weekend thanks to Dre who prescreened the lot before the show opened.

Also, thanks to those that made contact with me this weekend at c2e2 to work out specifics on what books they wanted done. Some really cool ideas!

Do you have pic of this cover?

Do you have pic of this cover?

Pulled this from a site online...haven't had a chance to scan one myself yet.

New1.jpg

Just a heads up...

I am dealing with my grandfather being placed in hospice and helping my grandmother out currently. Clearly not a matter of if but when.

Kevlar is handling all questions and arrangements for the time being so if you have not heard back from me that is why.

I still plan on attending Philly with Kevlar but either way the books are getting done!

Just wanted to apologize for any non-replies as of late.

JJ

My Papa passed away a few days ago. I got to spend some real quality time with him and he have me lots of life lesson type encouragement. One of which was always stay determined.

He passed with my Nana whispering his favorite prayer into his ear.

A Lutheran minister for 70 (!) years he was ready to go home and I am so happy for him. He told me he would wait for me on the other side.

Love my Papa and was blessed to have him all these years. I want to thank everyone who texted or PMd me their well wishes. It meant a lot and love to all!

I am back now and working diligently on completing PMs that have been lingering. If you have not heard back from Kevlar (guy is at a con or wedding every other day I swear) reach out to me again or wait for me to reply.

Still plenty of time to get books to me or Kevlar and signed sealed delivered.

JJ

My Papa passed away a few days ago. I got to spend some real quality time with him and he have me lots of life lesson type encouragement. One of which was always stay determined.

He passed with my Nana whispering his favorite prayer into his ear.

A Lutheran minister for 70 (!) years he was ready to go home and I am so happy for him. He told me he would wait for me on the other side.

Love my Papa and was blessed to have him all these years. I want to thank everyone who texted or PMd me their well wishes. It meant a lot and love to all!

I am back now and working diligently on completing PMs that have been lingering. If you have not heard back from Kevlar (guy is at a con or wedding every other day I swear) reach out to me again or wait for me to reply.

Still plenty of time to get books to me or Kevlar and signed sealed delivered.

JJ

My condolences, buddy.

Hi,

So kevalr is out of town now? My book was actually shipped to him and was delivered yesterday as per tracking.

No, I have been out of town. I was attempting to be funny (sorry) but he is home! I am back home also.

Transplant, thank you my friend.

Just an update:

Books are arriving (yes!) and the latest I can accept now that we are closer to the date is the Tuesday before Philly which is June 17th. I am leaving Wednesday before the mail arrives.

JJ