• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD & CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

Selling something a little different here...but still plays to the kid in all of us!

Simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping will be actual cost. Will be determined once I have your zip code. If you want a quote prior to purchasing, please PM me your zip code and I'll get one as soon as possible. International is not available at this time.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal checks and money orders. I will offer the check/money order discount if you choose that option.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

We're offering up the LEGO City Passenger Train 7938 set. The box has been opened on one side but all the bags are sealed and the tracks and train floors are all accounted for. So I cannot say this set is factory sealed but it is brand new and never assembled.

Set retails for around $130 (plus shipping in some cases) and is an awesome set. My kids have it and they just love it. And yes, the train really does move!

Price is SOLD. The closer to SC the cheaper it will be.

Here's a link to the Lego Online page (w/reviews): Lego Passenger Train

I'll also toss in a few free comics to satisfy your comic fix. What I'll throw in...who knows! :-D

Thanks and PM with questions or offers!

Brock & Mary