• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just bought 119 long boxes

130 posts in this topic

I have been buying a few long boxes from a lady who's husband past away and he was the collector. Today we came to an agreement on all the boxes that are left. All the books are bagged and boarded. Plus all books are in order of runs. There is a ton of silver age some golden age and half the boxes I haven't even looked in yet. I'm headed back to get the last 67 long boxes. I will post some pictures later.

Here is a fact you can only put 52 long boxes in a 2005 f150.

I have been buying a few long boxes from a lady who's husband past away and he was the collector. Today we came to an agreement on all the boxes that are left. All the books are bagged and boarded. Plus all books are in order of runs. There is a ton of silver age some golden age and half the boxes I haven't even looked in yet. I'm headed back to get the last 67 long boxes. I will post some pictures later.

hahaha

Re: Just bought 119 long boxes

What are you my 3rd grade math test?

Question:

Where are they kept?

Do you have guard dogs?

What's the best way of getting past guard dogs?