• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New CGC price variants posted!

34 posts in this topic

Well, I've been waiting for 4 months and I finally got the Spotlight 28 variant! acclaim.gif

I actually feel kinda bad that it went for so little. flowerred.gif I thought there would be more competition considering several people have been bugging Darth to lower the price from the $100 he had it listed at in his store.

Darth,

Payment has been made. Thanks and congratulations on your new addition to your family.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Darth, you a killing me with that Thor CGC 9.0 250, just FREAKIN KILLIN ME! foreheadslap.gifBut seriously, I am going to take a long hard look at that book.

gossip.gifwink.gif sent you some prices and sales data - hope that helped - but since we are working on something, we can talk about this book wink.gif

Well, I've been waiting for 4 months and I finally got the Spotlight 28 variant! acclaim.gif

I actually feel kinda bad that it went for so little. flowerred.gif I thought there would be more competition considering several people have been bugging Darth to lower the price from the $100 he had it listed at in his store.

Darth,

Payment has been made. Thanks and congratulations on your new addition to your family.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Glad you got it at a price you were cool with. Thank you for getting payment out so fast. I'll email you with tracking info when sent 893applaud-thumb.gif

bumpit.gif

Norrin just reminded me about variants... I had a few end this past weekend and not too successful but I decided to post a HG FF 171 variant and start it at 99 cents, letting it ride. Snipe away! Also a few more auctions will be posted, which you can get to by clickingon my signature link.

FF 171 price variant