• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just got my modern Grades back from CGC

38 posts in this topic

Thats it!!!!...Thanks to Rickdogg I am submitting all my decent NM stuff if its called 9.8 by CGC. I sold him the #29 Marvel Team-Up No wonder everyone loves my raw books man I am way to harsh of a grader.but I won't change because of it. wink.gif . just submit more.. grin.gif

Don't have Rickies Clout????...Maybe not on this board yet.... wink.gif ... but Ricky does not have my Customer Base of people who bought books like Rickies that I undergraded completely..happy customers are returning customers.. grin.gif

Nope not yet...they are North of Sunny California so maybe some good old fashion Log rolls for resale to keep others warm for the stuff that does not sell at cover... tongue.gif

Thats a lot of possible log rolls by the way and hey it would be a start to revive the glut period market...if we could only do this with 75% of the remaining stuff from that period maybe they will all eventually be able to sell for cover in 50 years.. tongue.gif