• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If you had supermans powers for 48 hours what would you do?

54 posts in this topic

First I'd pay a little visit to Kim Jong-un and his cohorts in North Korea. That wouldn't take long.

Then fly to countries like Somalia, Ethiopia and Uganda and see what good a superman could do there for a day or so, like providing clean water to start with. Build a bunch of reservoirs, dams and or treatment plants?

Have a stern talk with Pakistan and India.

After the 48 hrs was up, I'd lay on my couch, eat ice cream and watch a movie, figuring I did my part for awhile.

I would use my xray vision to find unstaked deposits of gold and diamonds, or heck, just coal, as I could crush it into diamonds, mine about 5-10 billion dollars worth of stuff in super speed time, and then spend the rest of my time exploring the galaxy(see if I could find some alien life).

Actually I would use my 48 hours of super power to find a way to make the powers permanent.

Or swipe something super powered that mortals can use, like Anniluses Cosmic control rod, or the cosmic cube, maybe even the infinity gauntlet.

I can see it now, once my 48 hours are over, I'm left wearing the cosmic control rod on my neck, and on one hand I'm wearing the infinity gauntlet, and the other hand is holding the cosmic cube.

At that point I don't think I would care about not having supermans powers anymore.

1. First hour is for x-ray/telescopic vision, spot enough old sunken galleons full of treasure to keep me and mine comfortable for the rest of our lives. Anything beyond that will go to solid charities.

2. Second hour is to dig out everything from hour one and secure it.

3. Go to the moon. I'm a child of the 60's, I'll die disappointed if I don't go to the moon.

4. Not being omniscient, I don't know who should be killed outright, who should be tossed naked into a crowd of underlings, and who just needs the Jeebus scared out of them, but I would certainly have a chat with Obama and the House of Representatives, and then head to Russia for a chat with Putin and his toadies, and follow up with the leaders of China, Syria, and North Korea for a start.

5. Any time left would be donated to SuperResearch into solar, nuclear fusion, global warming, stem cell, or whatever else looks promising after six or seven minutes of superspeed reading.