• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Quote you've ever heard by a comic book Character

150 posts in this topic

"Told him I don't wear white to hide myself, I wear it so they'll see me coming. So they know who it is, 'cause when they see white it doesn't matter how good a target I am. Their hands shake so bad, they couldn't hit the moon."Moon Knight

Moon-Knight.jpg

"Told him I don't wear white to hide myself, I wear it so they'll see me coming. So they know who it is, 'cause when they see white it doesn't matter how good a target I am. Their hands shake so bad, they couldn't hit the moon."Moon Knight

Moon-Knight.jpg

:headbang:

Moon-Knight.jpg

:headbang:

Moon Knight is just awesome! :cloud9::cool:

Moon-Knight.jpg

Heh.. I've always loved that quote... Too bad writers dont do a lot of research as MK doesn't (or didnt originally) wear white. It's black.

BillSComment.jpg

Possibly like this:

mycustomdsc0034ss8.jpg

^Nice article I love that quote i posted myself but yes I remember the 80's series saying he was "clad in silver" or "Jet"and it just seems they thought it was white later not doing there research so I agree!By the way Nice MK Sketches you on your sig!cool (thumbs u