• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tons of sweet sweet books for sale - thread closed.

288 posts in this topic

Avengers 180 - VF - $1.50

Avengers 192 - VF - $1.50

Avengers 193 - FN - $1

Avengers 195 - VF - $2 SOld!

Avengers 197 - VF+ - $2

P5030472_zps3a3d51eb.jpg

Thanks. They are on your pile. I'll be posting a few more lower priced books tonight and then I'll be posting a bunch more books over the next week or so. With shipping prices to Canada being expensive - no hurry on finalizing the order.

Thanks, and will be checking your thread out later. You can ship to my U.S. shipping address - I'm close to the border, so no problem for me. :foryou:

2001: #3 - FN/VF - $1Sold via PM

2001: #4 - FN/VF - $1 Sold via PM

2001: #5 - FN/VF - $1 Sold via PM

2001: #6 - VF+ - $1 SOLD to Comicnut

2001: #7 - VF - $1 Sold Via PM

2001: #9 - FN/VF - $1 Sold Via PM

2001: #10 - FN - $1 Sold Via PM

P5030474_zps3db35afb.jpg

I'm not supposed to be buying anymore lol

Really? You're not supposed, is that right? Then give me the Action Comics lot - I'll take them :baiting:lol Just kidding... All's fair in war and :takeit: as they said. ;)

Monday morning bump - still plenty of sweet books at great prices left. I'll post up some more books this week and finish this puppy up this weekend.

If still available, please add to my pile

Marvel Team Up 69 - VF/NM - $2

Its on your pile. Thanks.

Only two book since I've been swamped lately but I did find two more Ant Man issues of Tales to Astonish to go with the other 3 that did not sell yet. They would definitely make a great set.

Tales to Astonish 40 - GD/VG - $35

TalestoAstonish40_zps1e9b1575.jpg

Tales to Astonish 50 (1st Human Top which becomes Whirlwind) - VG - $17

If they make a Mutant Massacre X-Men movie this will be one of the books to have

Sold to PtTuller

Sorry to interrupt the sales thread, just curious what TTA 50's connection to the Mutant Massacre is.

I could be wrong but wasn't whirlwind the guy who threw all the stars and almost killed Colossus? Just a prediction - we will see.