• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

STAR WARS FAN CLUB - 1978

25 posts in this topic

I was six or seven when the fan club started and although I was a big time Star Wars fan, I strangely enough never joined the fan club.

Anyone play the Lucas Arts PC games? X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter :headbang:

Absolutely! I remember having to work my can off to get Tie Fighter to actually run! /DOSDayz

I was six or seven when the fan club started and although I was a big time Star Wars fan, I strangely enough never joined the fan club.

Absolutely! I remember having to work my can off to get Tie Fighter to actually run! /DOSDayz

Of all the games I played, Star wars based games sucked up the most time from me. When I got my first PC in the mid 90s, I would get home from whatever it was I was doing and plug into that bad boy for hours!

One time I told myself I'd played for a few hours, then just an hour more, maybe fifteen minutes more, and before I realize it I have to be in class in two hours and still have to write a paper. lol

Obi-Wan Kenobi tribute to Byrne's X-men 141 cover?

If "tribute" is defined as "blatant rip-off", then yes.

Joe, are you off your meds again?!? lol

So, the new, nicer Joe lasted what...? About a week?

Obi-Wan Kenobi tribute to Byrne's X-men 141 cover?

If "tribute" is defined as "blatant rip-off", then yes.

Joe, are you off your meds again?!? lol

So, the new, nicer Joe lasted what...? About a week?

Joe, please indulge yourself to at least three servings of this an hour. It might help...maybe...I dunno...

Metamucil-Scale-300x300.jpg

Had that video game played in my old Atari game system ... yup, you can see I'm an old man! lol