• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Artboy99's 2nd annual Golden age goodies and Silver extravaganza

81 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Here is my second sales thread, since I seem to do one a year we shall call this the second annual Golden age goodies and Silver extravaganza.

:takeit: time stamp trumps all but feel free to PM me with offers and/or questions.

I will be listing CGC and raw books.

Preferred payment method is paypal, but I will take money orders.

Shipping: I am in Canada, shipping will be at actual cost and includes tracking and is sent via Canadapost. I prefer to ship with insurance which means actual value is declared. If you don't want insurance that is fine, but then you are taking your chances.

Raw books are placed inside a toploader and packed in a box. CGC books are well packaged in bubble wrap in a box.

My kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=6176872&Searchpage=1&Main=279102&Words=artboy99+kudos+Artboy99&topic=0&Search=true#Post6176872

Beware #16 - $100.00 - SOLD

Front cover top left has a rip, additionally the bottom right has a small chip out of it that the previous owner tapped in place. the tape can be removed, I never bothered.

Bewarefront_zps1c3f2476.jpg

Bewareback_zps02a927f7.jpg

Cookie #11 - $50

The book is flat, but has a non color breaking crease at the top. It goes through the face in the "o" of the title, and would definitely press out.

Cookie11front_zps920dbcb9.jpg

Cookie11back_zps360e85e7.jpg

Detective Comics #69 - $400 - SOLD!

Presents nice, but it has water damage :(. Front has a ripple in it that likely could be pressed out. Back cover has evident water damage.

Detective69front_zps0e09f228.jpg

Detective69back_zpsf32c6403.jpg

My people!

Goomba7-1.jpg

Beware #16 - $100.00

Front cover top left has a rip, additionally the bottom right has a small chip out of it that the previous owner tapped in place. the tape can be removed, I never bothered.

Bewarefront_zps1c3f2476.jpg

Bewareback_zps02a927f7.jpg