• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some advice. My buddy needs me to sell some of his books..

22 posts in this topic

I have an eBay account I sell with quite a bit, but if I sell for him with the eBay fees it can get hard to keep track of all of them while I'm selling my books as well there. I'm also thinking of selling on the boards because there are no fees. He never sells his books but is in a tough spot he has Amazing Spiderman 550-700 plus the entire Superior run he is willing to part with, plus some other books. Anyone know what he can expect from that if anyone buys it? He's giving me a few books in return for this. So would you sell for a friend on eBay or just stick to these boards. Thanks in advance!

Spare yourself some grief by taking yourself out of the middle and telling your "buddy" to sell his own books.

I have an eBay account I sell with quite a bit, but if I sell for him with the eBay fees it can get hard to keep track of all of them while I'm selling my books as well there. I'm also thinking of selling on the boards because there are no fees. He never sells his books but is in a tough spot he has Amazing Spiderman 550-700 plus the entire Superior run he is willing to part with, plus some other books. Anyone know what he can expect from that if anyone buys it? He's giving me a few books in return for this. So would you sell for a friend on eBay or just stick to these boards. Thanks in advance!

Spare yourself some grief by taking yourself out of the middle and telling your "buddy" to sell his own books.

He really doesn't know the first thing about selling books. I would tell him to open an eBay account himself, but no one would probably buy from someone with low feedback. Also I know its killing him to sell them at all he is a pure collector. Keeps everything he has.I feel bad that he had an emergency pop up and he IS a friend and I value his friendship and would like to do what I can to help.