• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Resubmission that worked out beautifully!

36 posts in this topic

I wonder if this girl at your school knows you're using her extremely mountable, and God-etched backside as your avatar. grin.gif

That's one way to get laid...........or slapped with a restraining order.

Never mind.

Her head is here weakest feature anyway. grin.gif

I've been to Cali several times, and from what I can tell these girls are a dime a dozen down there. Your school must be bursting with talent!

I agree Old Guy. I think that I am going to just focus on raw or slabbed 9.2-9.6. The 9.8 for the big money books is just too much money for too fickle an investment. At least stocks theoretically follow earnings and a PE ratio and bonds follow cash flows . . .

DAM

I've been to Cali several times, and from what I can tell these girls are a dime a dozen down there. Your school must be bursting with talent!

You got that right! There are so many to choose from it isn't even funny. grin.gif I think we take it for granted tongue.gif

looks more like NM+9.6 or NM/MINT 9.8. ahhhh...time to submit some more books

Are you sure about that? We don't want you person_without_enough_empathying and whining later IF it comes back less than a 9.4! shocked.gif