• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Constantine, iZombie, The Flash picked up...

23 posts in this topic

The trailer looks surprisingly good, and it looks like they nailed the casting for Constantine. I'll definitely check it out.

I'm a bit worried that we're in the midst of a "content bubble" nowadays - there's just too much of it to keep up, even with DVRs, streaming, etc. and other time-shifting devices. I feel that a lot of good shows that would have been successful >5 years ago are going to fall through the cracks with so much programming these days. My DVR works overtime nowadays and it's really hard to add new shows to the already large list of shows I follow regularly. We are truly living in the Golden Age of television, and that's not even to speak of all the other entertainment programming that is being thrown at us these days.

I've actually been thinking about this as well when it comes to content overload.

There are only so many free hours in the week. It is going to get to the point the volume of comic book-based shows is going to be so extensive, there will be no choice but to pick a few and wish the best to the rest.

But if 'Constantine' goes well early on, I'll be a steady fan. This is one I have wanted to see regularly for a long while.