• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Motor City posted by B. Koski

6 posts in this topic

My local Con is next week...

With that I decided on these 2 books for Pressing/Grading.

I'm actually very excited for the MP #4.

I also have a decent search list for the Con. Very excited and can't wait to hit the dealer floor.

Debated on a Claremont, but I actually have a couple Sig books in the collection. I'll be focusing strictly on the dealers this time!

15480.jpg

See more journals by B. Koski

It seems like forever since I last attended a Con. And I am beginning to feel the ache for one.

Lamentably, Wizard World NYC seems to be in limbo, and the people behind NYComicCon, Reed Pop, have put together a June Con called NYC Special Edition that, although it has an okay list of creators, it's nothing that makes me say... "I have to attend".

And there are some other local cons, but they also suffer from Ho-humness.

Oh well... I'll guess I will have to wait till October for NYCC. But I am probably better off... I need to focus on finances right now.

Anyway... I hope you enjoy MC... find some treasures through the dealers. I see Frank Brunner is going to be there. He's an amazing artist! I would love for him to attend NYCC.

Have a great time!

SW3D

I know you will have a blast. Post pics! I am SO bummed CGC will not be at Phoenix Con this year...so many good artists/writers. You are fortunate to have CGC available. I will still have fun cruising the floor for books, I just won't get any signatures and I will have to pay to send my books to CCC/CGC. Oh well, could be worse...some like poor SW3D won't get to attend a con at all. I feel for you man.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg