• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stolen Blair Sketch

22 posts in this topic

It says he follows ultramanking on ebay. Hopefully he does not do the same to him.

Thks bro, sold books to him without any issue....besides, I wrongly paid him few hundred dollars but he repaid me (i reported the case to Paypal), so he is not a bad guy in my opinion.

I just wanted to put my 2c about the Global Shipping Program.

I actually like it a lot. I had a huge claim for a laptop that I sold to someone in the UK and I pack things so well for fragile items but this time I had to send it through the Global Shipping Program instead of direct shipping to the buyer.

The item got damaged and the buyer sent me pictures of the package and the item. I agree with him and told him the Global Shipping is on the hook for everything that goes through the facility. I told him to open a case against me since I wanted ebay to take notice. After calling about 4-5 times to both Global Shipping and ebay, I still have my funds and the buyer was reimbursed for the purchase.

I know it's a pain but I like having a world market for some items. I sold comics and other items to over 13 different countries including Pakistan from my latest buyer. :)