• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman/Batman series 2003

7 posts in this topic

I'm coming across a few bulk loads of minty books from this series. Other than the currently hot Annual #4 is there any other key/hot issues from that run? Thanks in advance.

In terms of regular issues? Not really except for #77. There are a few variants and/or second prints for issues 8,10, 25, 26, 37, 38, and 50 that can sell for a bit more than normal depending on eBay availability at the time they are listed.

I enjoeyed that series and the whole thing used to bring more than cover with the #1s and #8s also bringing good money.

I bought and read the whole run as well, mostly enjoying it. Also bought a small stack of #8s just after they came out but could barely move them above cover. Even CGC 9.8 copies you can find for $20-$25. Wonder if this book will ever find some long term gains because it is about as low as its ever been.