• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlantic City Boardwalk Con, May 14-17, 2015, Atlantic City, NJ

109 posts in this topic

The rumor I heard was an Avengers 2 movie cast appearance. With the movie release date May 1, I would think any promos would be beforehand and not 2 weeks later.

At this point, it's wishful thinking and still only a rumor.

(shrug)

Either way, I will be attending the show.

Cheers!

N.

If anything, the Avengers 2 cast would be overseas doing their promotional tours for when it comes out in other countries, not in Atlantic City.

They've Added:

CELEBS:

- Gregg Henry (PAYBACK, SLITHER, GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY)

- Vern Troyer (AUSTIN POWERS: THE SPY WHO SHAGGED ME)

CREATORS

- Allen Bellman

- Nei Ruffino

- Edgar Delgado

- Drew Johnson

- Jamie Tyndall

- Bernard Chang

- John Tyler Christopher

COSPLAYERS:

- Dustin Dorough

- Ivy Doomkitty

- Soni Aralynn

- Bernie Bregman

- Lauren Bregman

- Steven Meisner

Can someone tell me what J Scott Campbell charges for his sig? I'm thinking about attending and have 3-4 books I'd like signed..this would be my first con :)

I believe he charges $12 for signatures on books going to CGC. If not CGC, then they may be free. Don't quote me though.

They've Added:

- MAURICE LAMARCHE: Voiceover Actor (Brain from PINKY & THE BRAIN)

- ROB PAULSEN: Voiceover Actor (Pinky from PINKY & THE BRAIN)

- CHARLES FLEISCHER: Actor & Voiceover Actor (Roger Rabbit from WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT and Crypt Keeper from TALES OF THE CRYPT TV Series)

They've Added:

- Jim Cumming (voice of DARKWING DUCK, Negaduck & WINNIE THE POOH)

- Jess Harnell (voice of Wakko from ANIMANIACS)

- Tress MacNeille (voice of Dot from ANIMANIACS)

Seems like they're doing a TINY TOONS / ANIMANIACS reunion at this con which is pretty cool.

Can someone tell me what J Scott Campbell charges for his sig? I'm thinking about attending and have 3-4 books I'd like signed..this would be my first con :)

I believe he charges $12 for signatures on books going to CGC. If not CGC, then they may be free. Don't quote me though.

At Emerald city it was $20 per item

I know that this is going to be an Amazing Show! We plan to be there with Stan Lee if anybody needs CGC SS help.

Also I have some inside info that some big announcements are coming.

I cannot imagine any of my east coast buddies into Marvel and SS that wont be coming!

Cheers!

Sean

Booked my trip this morning, after talking with some friends at eccc. See you guys there!

I know that this is going to be an Amazing Show! We plan to be there with Stan Lee if anybody needs CGC SS help.

Also I have some inside info that some big announcements are coming.

I cannot imagine any of my east coast buddies into Marvel and SS that wont be coming!

Cheers!

Sean

Booked my trip this morning, after taking with some friends at eccc. See you guys there!

BRING BBQ!

Please!

Apparently cast members from the cult classic THE WARRIORS will be in attendance:

The Warriors Cast —

Michael Beck

Deborah Van Valkenburgh

David Harris

Dorsey Wright

Terry Michos

Brian Tyler

Thomas G Waites