• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Walking Dead and Chew keep their value?

63 posts in this topic

Walking Dead is a true phenomena. It's bigger that Turtles ever was. If you have gone to at least a few large conventions over the past couple years you can see it everywhere. The title has lasted for 10 years, and it only seems to have gotten bigger. The TV show has more viewers every season with almost 16 million on the last finale. Another show is in the works.

When the Walking Dead has 18 years of TV, 3 movies, toys, underwear, snacks, cereal, etc. I'll agree with you that it is AS BIG AS the TMNTs. Not only do the TMNTs still have a cartoon on TV, the Turtles are even getting another live action movie this year, 30 years after they were created and 21 years after the last movie. The Walking Dead is huge, is extremely popular, but it hasn't come close to achieving TMNT status, yet.

I thought we were talking about comics? (shrug)

I thought the conversation turned to something else when the Walking Dead TV show was brought up. (shrug)

Walking Dead is a true phenomena. It's bigger that Turtles ever was. If you have gone to at least a few large conventions over the past couple years you can see it everywhere. The title has lasted for 10 years, and it only seems to have gotten bigger. The TV show has more viewers every season with almost 16 million on the last finale. Another show is in the works.

When the Walking Dead has 18 years of TV, 3 movies, toys, underwear, snacks, cereal, etc. I'll agree with you that it is AS BIG AS the TMNTs. Not only do the TMNTs still have a cartoon on TV, the Turtles are even getting another live action movie this year, 30 years after they were created and 21 years after the last movie. The Walking Dead is huge, is extremely popular, but it hasn't come close to achieving TMNT status, yet.

I thought we were talking about comics? (shrug)

I thought the conversation turned to something else when the Walking Dead TV show was brought up. (shrug)

What do you expect... This is the internet... We're just shooting as we go