• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now Drew Goddard Bails On The Daredevil TV Series!

26 posts in this topic

Maybe marvel is nickle and Diming everything and forcing people off projects like Iron man directors and actors.

Edward Norton springs to mind also when he was in negotiations for The Avengers. Mark Ruffalo's Bill Bixby-like Banner was pretty good, but the heroes needed more of dangerous threat from a volatile Norton performance just ready to explode when they were on the hellicarrier.

Netflix series vs Feature Film?

Despite netflix shows like House of Cards, Netflix is still not viewed as "real" television. So then ask yourself, helm a TV series about a 8th tier Marvel character or a Film involving Marvel's flagship character?

FIXED

FIXED AGAIN! I would rank DD right up there with the likes of Paste Pot Pete! lol

Sorry we don't all bask in the glow of an overrated character who's popularity primarily stems from Marvel shoving him down everyone's throat because they haven't had a good story arc or series run for the last 15-20 years.

:sumo:

I would say he is such a good character that he survived despite marvel shoving him down people's throats with horrible story arcs like the gwen stacy's pregnancy and reboot of his marraige to MJ.

They wanted me to direct I said not if he's gonna be moping around like in the first movie no one wants to see their hero as a mope.