• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Transplant's Trades, Electronics and Video Games 6/5-new books, lower prices

43 posts in this topic

First :takeit: PM or public wins. I accept Paypal or check, if I know you. Just PM to work out details, including any requests for time payments. Shipping is via medial mail for trades, unless you request otherwise. Domestic or international, I only charge for exact costs of shipping. No probies, etc. None of the books have been pressed. Duh, they're all trades.

EDIT: Adding some video games

Here's something unusual. The Boxee Box. Comes with keyboard remote, power cords and HDMI cable. Serves as an internet and local video/photo/music streaming hub. Connects straight to your TV or through your home theater system.

Connects to the internet via wired or wireless N. Has an SD card slot as well. Optical and Composite Audio ports. Outputs 1080p. Fun device but I switched to an HTPC.

$125 $110.

IMG_4095_zps017328c2.jpg

IMG_4096_zps5cdb1790.jpg

IMG_4093_zpsf796b2aa.jpg

IMG_4092_zpsea646859.jpg

You sir, rock. Thanks.

I hope to add more to this thread in the next few days, but if anyone wants to check out, let me know and I'll invoice you.

bunch of great reads here, if I wasnt downsizing for a move, I'd have popped purchases all over this thread!
I'm trying to make room for the trades I have coming from you. :cry:

Mac Raboy's Flash Gordon

Big collections of beautiful Raboy strips

Vols. 1 & 2

$25 for both

IMG_4383_zps456ad0e3.jpg

That's pretty cheap considering how difficult it is to find the first volume.

I own the complete set or I would snag these.