• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - J. Scott ASMs, Albedo, Wolvie Ltd, Infinity Gauntlet

56 posts in this topic

So my first Golden/Silver/Bronze Age sale has been a complete bust but I figured I'd throw up my more desirable Copper/Modern stuff.

As always no HOS/PLers.

First :takeit: in the thread trumps PMs. You can always post :takeit: via PM to alleviate confusion

Paypal is the only payment option

Shipping will be $6 for 1-5 books and $10 for 10-15 and will be USPS Priority Mail. International shipping will be at the cost of the buyer. I will be shipping the books very securely and they will be in Priority Mail boxes, not padded envelopes or such.

If anyone has any questions about anything feel free to PM me.

Wolverine Limited Series 1-4 - $100 $90

Grades average VF/NM. 2 and 4 are both NM- or better. 1 is great structurally but has that ink smearing around the W in the title. 3 is in great shape but unfortunately that black cover shows every spine tick.

25u05zr.jpg

sqnrc7.jpg

11uizw7.jpg

33djq61.jpg

2iiy4b9.jpg

2lub9y0.jpg

suufll.jpg

fnfcwh.jpg

X-Factor 6 Copy B - $35

I'd also put this copy around VF/NM

1193w41.jpg

a0jh2s.jpg

X-Factor 6 Copy B - $35

I'd also put this copy around VF/NM

1193w41.jpg

a0jh2s.jpg

:takeit: X-Factor 6 B

Sorry Beamer, looks like Tivo, atrocitus and JKing beat you to the punch. I might end up posting more copies later in the thread but they seem to be going for crazy prices on the Bay right now so they might go there instead.