• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - J. Scott ASMs, Albedo, Wolvie Ltd, Infinity Gauntlet

56 posts in this topic

X-Factor 6 Copy B - $35

I'd also put this copy around VF/NM

1193w41.jpg

a0jh2s.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Sorry man I'm a giant insufficiently_thoughtful_person tonight. Scrolling down looking at multiple copies and I'm getting the names all jumbled. The book is yours

Ok guys, going to bed cause clearly my wits are not with me tonight. All of the confusion should be worked out by now but if anyone has an issue please PM me. I'll be posting some minor Thor keys tomorrow (they're Copper Age so you can probably figure that out), as well as some copies of X-Factor 5. I'll probably post some other randoms and the the full 300 run if anyone's interested.

To start the night I'll throw up some cool Thor runs.

First up will be the introduction of all our favorite horse faced Thunder God stand-in, Beta Ray Bill.

Thor 337-339 - $25 $20

These average around VF to VF+. The 337 is a VF

2lbpba1.jpg

2e2h113.jpg

t63tj6.jpg

35k205f.jpg

2urov21.jpg

207pdsl.jpg

Gonna leave it at those tonight. Gotta get up at 5 to drive the wife to the airport so don't feel like staying up to post anything else. Tomorrow I'll throw up some X-Factor 5's, the 300 full set I mentioned, some other randoms, and maybe those other higher grade X-Factor 6's. If anyone is interested in anything for sale currently feel free to PM me with offers.