• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - J. Scott ASMs, Albedo, Wolvie Ltd, Infinity Gauntlet

56 posts in this topic

That'll be it for tonight. I'll be putting up some more books tomorrow. I've also dropped the price on the Wolverine and Infinity Gauntlet lots. If any buyers want me to go ahead and send their invoices just shoot me a PM.

Now for something a little different featuring a furry little samurai.

Albedo 3 - $25 $20

Book is in great shape, however it has some residue under the title that feels a bit like tape was pulled off. Pretty sure it would be taken care of with a good cleaning.

km0x2.jpg

hv0vad.jpg

I've reduced the prices for a final time on what's left. The thread will be closed tomorrow night and then I'll out invoices to everyone. Thanks to all who have purchased so far and if you have any questions on the remaining books feel free to PM me.

Figured I'd throw this out for anyone interested in the Wolverine Limited Series lot. Joe Rubenstein will be at a local show on Saturday and I can have a friend take them to have them signed if they want the lot and would like them signed. This is a small show so the books would not be SS certified. Also, I am leaving for vacation Thursday so if anyone would like this option it'll mean I won't be able to ship the books until the 17th.