• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mixed bag of nuts sale...

43 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have been away for a long time. I really haven't collected much in several months. So you know what that means...Lots of things to get rid off. Depending on my motivation, this may be a small thread. I have several comic sets that I am looking to sell but I don't think there will be much interest for them here. I still need to grade them, etc. So I am starting with some DVDs and TPBs. Hopefully someone will snatch these up quickly.

Shipping: DVDs and TPBs can be shipped via media mail although I would prefer not to use this method. Considering that regional priority mail is fairly cheap if you live near NY, I would rather use that method. But I will offer media mail.

DVDs: 1-2 $3.50; 3-4 $4.50 and sets will be priced accordingly to weight. (I really only have a few dvds.)

TPBs - 1 $3.50; 2-3 $4.50; 5 or more $5.50

HC priced according to weight.

Comics: If I do list comics in this thread, you can post an on-hold and PM for shipping if price concerns you. Most comics will go in a flat rate priority shipping box.

That 70s show Complete Series (all 8 seasons) $15.00 - Yeah this isn't technically comic related but they do read lots of comics and it is fun to spot the covers.

SOLD

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/nocutename/ForSale/70sshow1_zpsfa6780b6.jpg

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb173/nocutename/ForSale/fc5f5fd2-1bda-4532-82b9-77e41b557c2f_zps9f4bfc80.jpg

That 70s show Complete Series (all 8 seasons) $15.00 - Yeah this isn't technically comic related but they do read lots of comics and it is fun to spot the covers.

70sshow1_zpsfa6780b6.jpg

fc5f5fd2-1bda-4532-82b9-77e41b557c2f_zps9f4bfc80.jpg

:takeit: