• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the most awesome post you've ever made in Comics General?

200 posts in this topic

When did the star ratings end? I know I've heard about them, but I think they were before my time.

Probably late 2003 or so.

There was some serious chaffing over those stars. It was something to behold. lol

lol:banana:

(shrug)

Suck it strawberry Tall-stuff

fixed;)

So now a miscalculation is a lie? I already explained why I thought it was 4' based on a measured 8' kick-why the need to keep trolling this point? Does it make you feel good about yourself when you do it? Like, you're smarter/better or something? Come on, Hate-O

Over 8000 gems. How were you able to choose just 1? :baiting:

It was tough

Like picking my fave jelly belly flavor

You just picked your most recent post. (I am fully aware of the 217,139 posts since then....six minutes ago.)

So now a miscalculation is a lie? I already explained why I thought it was 4' based on a measured 8' kick-why the need to keep trolling this point? Does it make you feel good about yourself when you do it? Like, you're smarter/better or something? Come on, Hate-O

It was tough

You just picked your most recent post. (I am fully aware of the 217,139 posts since then....six minutes ago.

1381171589949.jpg

It was tough

You just picked your most recent post. (I am fully aware of the 217,139 posts since then....six minutes ago.

1381171589949.jpg

Just like your imaginary kicks.

It was tough

1381171589949.jpg

Keep it comic related.....

yvpMRlv.gif

It was tough

1381171589949.jpg

You ever get tired of trolling? I'm willing to stipulate I am a loser/liar/whatever if it will get you to stop.

It's not healthy, man.

It was tough

1381171589949.jpg

You ever get tired of trolling? I'm willing to stipulate I am a loser/liar/whatever if it will get you to stop.

It's not healthy, man.

So if I promise to stop calling you out on your BS, you'll go away?

Deal.

Goodnight Champ.

It was tough

1381171589949.jpg

It's not healthy, man.

So if I promise to stop calling you out on your BS, you'll go away?

Deal.

Goodnight Champ.

No I'll agree to whatever you say I am and you'll go away. Remember you're trolling me not vice versa.

You seem incredibly angry for some reason. It's weird, man.....

holy cow, 8000 posts in 7ish months.

It was tough

1381171589949.jpg

lol

holy cow, 8000 posts in 7ish months.

:acclaim:

It was tough

1381171589949.jpg

lol

Hado, this one made me laugh out loud.

Kav is alright in my books though.

Can't we all just get along?

Some people need to be aggressive on the internet because in person they cant do it I guess...

Anyway I think you'd agree anyone that can do the splits can kick pretty damn high. It's not imaginary.