• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed because i'm leaving for vacation, FOOOOORRRRREEEE

68 posts in this topic

First attempt at a mixed sales thread, so figured this is the spot to do so. Tons of books coming up raws, slabs, and TPBs. REfocusing most of my collection and raising some money for some shows owing up, if they don't have the books I want there will be a WTB here on the boards.

:rulez:

Normal Rules do not apply for this thread ( My own Rules apply)

Sales Thread is only open to US Boardies, at this time but Canadians send me a PM, maybe we can work something out.

Shipping will be through the USPS Priority mail at $5.35 for 1-4 raws, Slabs and more than 4 raws will be $12

Paypal only at this time,

Returns- If you are unhappy with purchase of raw books, full refund will be issued, no partials. No returns on CGC graded books

No HOs'ers or Probie's will be allowed to purchase anything from my sales thread, I also have the right to refuse sell to anyone else

Check out my kudos in my sig line below

Alright this one is a big one, First :takeout: In SALES THREAD wins, No :takeit:s pending scans.

Last one Rule

Have fun and Say Hi