• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Look, Mom, no pics!: Vol. 11... CLOSED.

21 posts in this topic

I do not have pics of these books, but I offer a money-back guarantee. (I've checked in with cosmic-spider-man; Green; bb8; No Quarter; silverweb; 1Cool; Tivo32; LT212; flikhype; Lancedg79, and comicalgems--and these 11 Boardies, who recently bought from me in these picture-less threads--are satisfied customers.) Additionally, my kudos thread here on the Boards should provide assurance to anyone on the fence.

1) First :takeit: in the thread gets it.

2) No Hall of Shame nor Probation List folks, please.

3) PayPal, check (will need to wait for it to clear), or postal money order. Payment expected within 3 days of invoice. Shipped within 3 days of payment.

4) Shipping included: U.S. only. Securely packed Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation, & insurance.

5) Money-back guarantee: if not satisfied, full refund (minus return shipping); if you've done business with me before, return shipping on my dime.

Thank you for looking. :smile:

These 3 ASMs for 99.00 shipped in the U.S. :news: SOLD via PM.

#135 VG-FN/ FN-

(2nd full Punisher)

#100 FN-

(great anniversary cover)

#86 FN/VF

(sweet Black Widow cover)

I'll post my notes on these books later on today. :takeit: pending notes is fine.

If you love reading story books & comics and have no problem visualizing the stories, then you will have no problem with Scott's notes...he'd bring your attention to the finest ding on the book.

Honestly...I'd rather everyone here keeps thinking he's phony for not posting pics so i'd get more chance to buy his books.... :P but I guess it's only right to share a good seller when you come across one. And a responsible one too. :D :thumbsup:

If you love reading story books & comics and have no problem visualizing the stories, then you will have no problem with Scott's notes...he'd bring your attention to the finest ding on the book.

Honestly...I'd rather everyone here keeps thinking he's phony for not posting pics so i'd get more chance to buy his books.... :P but I guess it's only right to share a good seller when you come across one. And a responsible one too. :D :thumbsup:

:blush: Thank you, George.

I just bought from him recently and hes awesome. But man this is tempting. I really need a 100.

-Kystix

Did you have a different screen name recently? I don't remember you buying from me. :shrug: Or maybe I should just clam up and also run with the kudos from those who haven't bought from me. :whee::acclaim::whee:

Sorry competely confused myself. You posted a listing a really wanted to buy a few days ago. And i guess I wanted it so bad, I made myself think i did buy it. HAHAHA But for real, these books are super tempting.

Sorry for the confusion. Imma go lay down for a few hours. lol.

-Kystix.

Sorry competely confused myself. You posted a listing a really wanted to buy a few days ago. And i guess I wanted it so bad, I made myself think i did buy it. HAHAHA But for real, these books are super tempting.

Sorry for the confusion. Imma go lay down for a few hours. lol.

-Kystix.

:lol: :thumbsup:

Have made 2 no-picture purchases from Cloud, still waiting on the 2nd shipment to arrive, but the first was graded very accurately, (imho), with good detailed notes on any issues or defects!

Thanks, Lance. Package #2 should arrive by Monday at the latest.

ASM #135 VG-FN / FN-

--Very tiny amt. of white on spine, 1/16", until midway down, then pretty much centered.

--Some light spine wear.

--Front cover/upper right corner & lower right corner: small, light, color-breaking creases.

--Bottom staple (exterior): a tiny, tiny bit of rust (I think), but NO migration at centerfold (top staple rust-free, and the staples are clean at centerfold).

--Front cover/bottom right edge: some light staining from distributor ink (goes through to inside front cover too--very lightly so)...a bit darker on bottom of 1st pg., but then it's not on the bottoms of any pages as you flip through the book; it does re-appear on the back cover, bottom left edge (1/8" x 1" area)--but not on the inside back cover.

--Inside back cover, top edge: very light foxing (barely visible).

--Pgs.: OW or CRM/OW.

--Back cover/upper left corner: 1 3/4" diagonal non-color breaking bend; also, some ncb bends @ top edge.

--Back cover/lower left corner: some light creasing.

POSITIVES:

a) Staples attached @ cover & centerfold.

b) Inside cover: OW or OWW.

c) Nice, mid-grade copy.

d) 2nd full appearance of the Punisher. :headbang:

ASM #100 FN-

--Centering: white on spine @ top is only about 1/8" and it very slightly increases on the way down.

--Front cover 1" crease, non-color breaking, by top staple (it might be a production crease, but I'm not sure, so I'll go with a crease from natural wear); also, some very tiny marks by the top staple.

--Back cover/upper left corner: non-color breaking creases.

--Back cover/top edge: some small foxing stains (they lightly go through to the inside back cover).

--Back cover edge, about 2/3 of the way down: a 1/4" tear/tiny flap.

POSITIVES:

a) Nice edges & corners on this book.

b) Inside covers: white or OWW.

c) Staples rust-free and attached @ cover & centerfold.

d) Pgs.: nice, white or OWW.

e) Front cover has VERY nice eye appeal--looks to be in VF territory.

ASM #86 FN/VF

--Light wear on spine.

--Front cover/lower left corner: tiny nub, otherwise edges & corners are nice.

--Front cover/lower right area: a very tiny, light stain (does NOT go through to inside front cover).

--Pgs.: OW.

--Back cover edge: tiny 1/16" tear.

--Back cover/lower left corner: non-color breaking creasing.

POSITIVES:

a) Nicely centered.

b) Inside covers: OWW.

c) Staples rust-free and attached @ cover & centerfold.

d) Sharp copy, eye appeal, for grade.

e) The Black Widow. :luhv: