• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I made a mistake on eBay as well (like 1Cool)

208 posts in this topic

Columbia Comics' message to his potential customers on ebay

Order with confidence! You’ll never regret doing business with Columbia Comics! We have been serving collectors for over 10 years with great service and the highest integrity!

We strive for and attain 100% customer service satisfaction!

Guess this just a bunch of BS to get you to bid.

Least I stand behind what I say, even if other don't like my opinion/comments

This is just plain greed kicking in.

I chuckled.

I see a lot of people here talk about their "integrity". In my book, talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words. 2c

Oh, now we are calling me out :(

How could he not? His name is Mud around here now.

Jim

It's mud until his next sales thread.

Exactly.

Ignore everything, never apologize, blame everyone else and come back with a celebratory thread with cheap prices and be welcomed back. :facepalm:

Cheap prices :luhv:

Ignore everything

I have read every post in this thread

Reading and comprehension are two different things.

I also comprehend quite well..

Have you comprehended how much of your integrity flittered out the window?

I doubt it will have much of an impact on your bottom line as "cool books" isn't a joke.

How could he not? His name is Mud around here now.

Jim

It's mud until his next sales thread.

Exactly.

Ignore everything, never apologize, blame everyone else and come back with a celebratory thread with cheap prices and be welcomed back. :facepalm:

And in some cases be welcomed back by people who spoke out against them. How quickly some forget when given the opp to buy cool books

Lucky for me I don't collect mid grade slabbed keys...otherwise I would be all over it :fear:

Ignore everything

I doubt it will have much of an impact on your bottom line as "cool books" isn't a joke.

Maybe he has a list now hm

Ignore everything

It doesn't take a graduate degree to see what happened here...and it wasn't good.

So if it makes you feel better in your tiny little space of the internet, sure...I comprehend.

I'm left with two choices: 1) correct the mistake and move on, or 2) do nothing. What I ultimately decide is my business. I do not answer to you.

As for my bottom line, I'd suggest you study the inverse relationship between post count and money spent.

Wash your hands.

The guy is a major a-hole and I really don't want to do this...but I will.

One of the biggest complaints I have with eBay is the fact that the buyers possess 99% of the power since sellers can no longer leave negative feedback.

Leaving negative feedback for buyers serves absolutely no purpose other than to satisfy the seller's desire for vengeance.

It was one of the best things eBay ever finally got around to doing (and it only took them 13 years to do it.)

Remember the sellers who would hold feedback until they received from a buyer? That way if the buyer left a neg, the seller could retaliate with a neg.

Yes. And I agree, the best move eBay made was taking that away from sellers. These days, I feel I'm getting a honest assessment of a seller in the feedback system. Now all a seller can do to retaliate is block. But if you are a buyer who had a bad experience with the seller, does it really matter if you get blocked? Chances are, you won't be using that seller again.

Ignore everything

It doesn't take a graduate degree to see what happened here...and it wasn't good.

So if it makes you feel better in your tiny little space of the internet, sure...I comprehend.

I'm left with two choices: 1) correct the mistake and move on, or 2) do nothing. What I ultimately decide is my business. I do not answer to you.

As for my bottom line, I'd suggest you study the inverse relationship between post count and money spent.

I think that about sums it up for anyone who had their doubts.