• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry not working?

23 posts in this topic

I have one from over a week ago, comes up right on the cert look-up tool, waited 7 days for a reply, nothing, emailed the customer service e-mail on friday, also no answer.

And it would move a set from #2 to #1 as it stands :|

I have one from over a week ago, comes up right on the cert look-up tool, waited 7 days for a reply, nothing, emailed the customer service e-mail on friday, also no answer.

And it would move a set from #2 to #1 as it stands :|

I have not seen a message from you. Can you let me know the issue?

Thanks,

Nicole

the administrator replied now and corrected the book, but its now in for 0 points, i will PM you the info. thanks.

I imagine you are attempting to add and enter the information as or before we are completed with the task. I am the administrator you are referring to.... as all registry requests come to me.

Thanks,

Nicole

One day before the judging begins...we get this:

An error occurred during your last request. The error was logged and will be reported to the webmaster automatically.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience.

How long does it typically take to fix an issue like this?

R_H

They are aware of the issue and are in the process of fixing it.

Please add my problem to the mix: Registry says my Superman: man of Steel #1 which I'm trying to add, cert. # 0004128015 doesn't exist. Here it is in an image from site I purchased it from:

http://images.wwcomics.com/images/large/SMStl_1_98.jpg

Thanks

By the way, the addition of this comic will move my collection from #2 to #1. Be nice to resolve issue today . . . .

I'm having this problem. Should I message someone? or is it system wide and I should just wait for it.

I tried to add 3 books yesterday, got messages each time that the cert wasn't in there.