• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed and Thanks - Boatfund's Hot Cold Cool Junk 1st 2nd Mixed Up Sales Thread

32 posts in this topic

As the thread title says Hot books, Cold Books, Cool books, Junk books, 1st appeareances and 1st issues, 2nd appearances and 2nd issues and more, it's all mixed up.

Usual Rules, :takeit: in the thread trumps all, PMs welcome although until a take it is posted in the thread you may lose out.

Payment via paypal or send me a check (I'm gonna wait until it clears) or money order.

Shipping is $4.00 for any amount of comics to the USA. For right now shipping only in the USA.

Returns: sure, just let me know within a few days of your getting it that you want to return it. I'll refund the original shipping and the price you paid.

I've only sold and bought a few thigs here, so the Kudos are not much. I used to sell a lot of comics on ebay with the user id clarkkent and while I didn't have perfect feedback on ebay it was 99.9 per cent pure.

Ms Marvel #1 $80.00

printers crease at bottom right, tiny crease at upper right corner, back cover has small crease at lower left. Several interior pages have a small piece missing off the bottom right corner, it was this way when I bought it years ago and I don't know how this would effect the grade if it was slabbed, I have included a pic. This has been pressed and I think it is 8.5

msm1f_zps11aeee6a.jpg

msm1b_zpse3f23afc.jpg

mm1111_zps7a86514b.jpg

SOLD Brave and the Bold 60 - 2nd appearance of the Teen Titans, first Wonder Girl in the Titans. $5.00

centerfold loose, stain at bottom - more prominant on back cover, tearing at staples G/G+

bb60f_zps5f8acefd.jpg

bb60b_zpse9e09d5d.jpg

Brave and the Bold 60 - 2nd appearance of the Teen Titans, first Wonder Girl in the Titans. $5.00

centerfold loose, stain at bottom - more prominant on back cover, tearing at staples G/G+

bb60f_zps5f8acefd.jpg

bb60b_zpse9e09d5d.jpg

:takeit:

gone Aquaman 29 First Ocean Master

small hole near bow of ship, several paper pulls on back of cover and a stain.

Good condition, maybe Good-

But it's Aquaman - does anyone really care?

Free to the first person who buys something, even one of the dollar books later on. But does anyone want it even free, it's Aquaman.

am29f_zps7eb70c36.jpg

Aquaman 29 First Ocean Master

small hole near bow of ship, several paper pulls on back of cover and a stain.

Good condition, maybe Good-

But it's Aquaman - does anyone really care?

Free to the first person who buys something, even one of the dollar books later on. But does anyone want it even free, it's Aquaman.

am29f_zps7eb70c36.jpg

:takeit: the freebie :) glub glub

Bob Hope - two issues $7.00 for both

both very readable and I think they are cool.

#55 2 inch spine splits at top and bottom, 1/2 inch piece out of back cover, fair+

#42 cover loose and spine completely split

bob55_zps1efeeab1.jpg

bob42_zps2d2bce60.jpg