• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Third Eye Posters

32 posts in this topic

I don't have any of the original Marvel Third Eye posters, but I do have some black light posters that were inspired by them. I have two copies of the Fin Fang Foom poster that you see below and I also have a Green Goblin one.

FinFangFoom_zps1524f0a3.jpg

I don't have any of the original Marvel Third Eye posters, but I do have some black light posters that were inspired by them. I have two copies of the Fin Fang Foom poster that you see below and I also have a Green Goblin one.

I've almost bought that one several times. Sooner or later I'll cave.

Didn't see it there. Looked up Jim Steranko posters also.....didn't see it.

hm

Well,

there was some picture that Steranko did this one time and they made it into a poster :grin:

Didn't see it there. Looked up Jim Steranko posters also.....didn't see it.

hm

Well,

there was some picture that Steranko did this one time and they made it into a poster :grin:

There is a Steranko Cap poster, but it`s not a Third Eye blacklight poster.

I've almost bought that one several times. Sooner or later I'll cave.

Me too Art! lol (thumbs u