• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUGE Signature Series Sale! CLOSED

64 posts in this topic

I recently moved and part of the move included me having to carry every single comic box I have up a few flights of stairs. After a few boxes, I started thinking to myself "I might have too many books!" :ohnoez: I've decided that I'm going to try to reduce the number of comic boxes I have by 4. This will be a long process and will include slabs, raw books, and hardcovers/tpb's over the next few weeks and months. I've decided I'm going to start with the slabs first. Once I have those done, I'll move on to the next category.

:rulez:

Anyone that has worked with me before knows that I'm happy to consider offers (even lowballs). Don't like my price? Send me an offer via PM. (thumbs u

Shipping will be $10 for the first slab. If you buy more than 1 slab from me, shipping will be on me. This shipping rate applies to the US only. If you're outside of the US, I'll ship via whatever method you'd like, but the cost is on you.

An unconditional :takeit: posted in the thread trumps all else. Offers welcome, but please understand that negotiations are trumped by public :takeit: . I'll do my best to keep the thread updated to avoid any confusion.

I reserve the right to refuse to work with anyone I choose. No HOS or Probies welcome. :sumo:

Paypal, check, and money order accepted.

Feel free to ask any questions. Offers are certainly welcome via PM. These will all be Signature Series slabs...some old, some new. I'll start with the signed books, then Marvel sketches, then TMNT sketches, then TMNT signature books.

Starting in a few minutes...

I'd also be interested in trading books as well. Stan Lee SS, Marvel / TMNT sketches by published artists, or TMNT books are the big draws for me. Feel free to offer up a trade. Those are always fun. :grin:

Alright, so the regular signature SS category is by far the smallest. I've got plenty of sketches to list coming right up.