• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black coat, White Shoes, BLACK CAT, Cadillac The boy is a time bomb

38 posts in this topic

Haunted Horror #1

CGC SS 9.4

Signed by The Misfits!!

Asking $349.99

032_zps921611cf.jpg

"I'll be seein' you again...."

BUY! BUY !BUY! THIS COMIC.....

If you want it, its yours!! :baiting:

I do not think an opportunity for them to sign for a Signature Series will happen anytime EVER.

Haunted Horror #1

CGC SS 9.4

Signed by The Misfits!!

Asking $349.99

032_zps921611cf.jpg

I do not think an opportunity for them to sign for a Signature Series will happen anytime EVER.

I would be all over it if glen was on it. maybe even graves.....hmmm im thinking bout it though :idea:

Haunted Horror #1

CGC SS 9.4

Signed by The Misfits!!

Asking $349.99

032_zps921611cf.jpg

I would be all over it if glen was on it. maybe even graves.....hmmm im thinking bout it though :idea:

There has gotta be some Danzig SS books with all the comics he did. I can only hope for an opp in the future.

Haunted Horror #1

CGC SS 9.4

Signed by The Misfits!!

Asking $349.99

032_zps921611cf.jpg

There has gotta be some Danzig SS books with all the comics he did. I can only hope for an opp in the future.

Glen's been a comic art dealer for well over a decade, he sets up at SDCC all the time.

Haunted Horror #1

CGC SS 9.4

Signed by The Misfits!!

Asking $349.99

032_zps921611cf.jpg

Glen's been a comic art dealer for well over a decade, he sets up at SDCC all the time.

NO WAY!!! Thanks for the heads up!! What is the name of the booth?

Haunted Horror #1

CGC SS 9.4

Signed by The Misfits!!

Asking $349.99

032_zps921611cf.jpg

NO WAY!!! Thanks for the heads up!! What is the name of the booth?

Black Line Fever

http://www.blacklinefever.com/