• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collection Liquidation Sale -Modern/Copper!

226 posts in this topic

Daredevil 190 CGC 9.8 $34 :news: sold to NP Gresham

A Frank Miller DD for under $35 with the Netflix show starting in fall? I must be trippin'!

D1086F31-69A9-4970-A3AF-2894B5A2757C_zpsuvmk0sza.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 31 and 32 NM or higher $4.50 each or both for $8

Low Print J Scott Campbell Covers

fa23ea58-5588-48b7-b2d9-8a711b0864c4_zpsa058738e.jpg

:takeit:

edit: Both please

^^

thanks

Amazing Spider-Man 35 NM or higher $3

More low print run JSC Spidey

IMG_2550_zpsafcd0ddb.jpg

^^

thanks again!

Avengers 31 Breast Cancer Awareness Variant NM/NM+ $3 or free with purchases of $25 or more.

Show your ladies you know whats up. Also a great comic for CGC SS with the Avengers Movie cast.

IMG_05721_zpsefaa4cb3.jpg

:takeit: May I start a pile please? Might want to add from bronze & silver. Thanks!

^^ pile started. thanks!

Deadpool 50 CGC SS 9.6 Daniel Way, Dave Johnson $50

This should have been a 9.8. Its ready for a press and resub. Love the cover and sigs.

IMG_06891_zps2a05f41e.jpg

There will be more Deadpools... Later.

Detective 850 NM+ or higher. $4.25

Just an crazy beautiful and heartbreaking cover.

IMG_0892.jpg

Daredevil 190 CGC 9.8 $34

A Frank Miller DD for under $35 with the Netflix show starting in fall? I must be trippin'!

D1086F31-69A9-4970-A3AF-2894B5A2757C_zpsuvmk0sza.jpg

add to the pile please

I've been trying to turn this photobucket picture for like a year. It just won't turn.

^^

Detective COmics 871 NM/NM+ $10 :news: sold to flatliner 1313

Just some minor ink transfer/smudge keeps it from being perfect IMO. Prices are everywhere on this one. Hope you enjoy your Black Mask.

IMG_2555_zpscc480515.jpg

Dredd Underbelly #1 2nd print NM $5.50 :news: sold to oldshady

Not many chances to get a copy here on the boards. You know you still need one...

IMG_24941_zps9d753806.jpg

Doc Savage 1 NM+ $1.75 or free with purchases of 5 or more comics. :news: claimed for FREE by tizzytay

really sharp copy. Lot of Doc Savage rumors flying around lately...

IMG_2553_zpsb3832869.jpg

Detective COmics 871 NM/NM+ $10

Just some minor ink transfer/smudge keeps it from being perfect IMO. Prices are everywhere on this one. Hope you enjoy your Black Mask.

IMG_2555_zpscc480515.jpg

^^ thanks a bunch

Whoops sorry I forgot to load this earlier, I know you all have been waiting for it...

Brigade #1 NM signed by Rob Liefeld and Marat Mychaels. $2 or free with purchases of 10 or more comics. :news: sold to flatliner1313

Have you ever wanted to read a comic where all the guys look like Cable and everyone has too many pockets? Well congratulations.

IMG_0812.jpg

Well my wife spilled coffee on her laptop, so I'm not sure I'll get to post any more tonight, but that probably means I'll have to sell some of my better stuff too, even though I was hoping to keep it.

In the meantime, here's our dog.

bininsta_zps2189b8cd.jpg

Whoops sorry I forgot to load this earlier, I know you all have been waiting for it...

Brigade #1 NM signed by Rob Liefeld and Marat Mychaels. $2 or free with purchases of 10 or more comics.

Have you ever wanted to read a comic where all the guys look like Cable and everyone has too many pockets? Well congratulations.

IMG_0812.jpg

Brigade #1 NM signed by Rob Liefeld and Marat Mychaels. $2 or free with purchases of 10 or more comics.

IMG_0812.jpg

^^

Daredevil 22 CGC 9.8 $31

1st Superior Team-UP! There's only 7 of these in grade, pretty rare for such a cool series.

06A551F7-B2F8-40B6-85D4-76186BC1037A_zpskxx3mhwb.jpg

Can you start a pile?

^^

excellent purchase

getcha popocorn ready, we're starting again...