• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED TMNT 1 5th Print Signed by Kevin Eastman / Cry for Dawn 1

5 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of takeit counts.

I accept all forms of payment. I do not add or subtract percentage points based on one's preferred method of payment.

US shipping is included. International shipping is extra.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

TMNT 1 5th print. CGC SS signed by Kevin Eastman. White pages. A pretty cool book, if I do say so myself. The gold signature really pops against the black. $150 shipped in the US.

_572_zps5cd8a8f6.jpg

Cry for Dawn 1. First appearance of Dawn. I was going to send this in to get signed by Linsner at Heroes but it didn't work out. Grade is about 7.5. Lies flat, pages and covers are clean. There are spine ticks and the top of the spine has a split about half an inch down from the top. $50 shipped in the US.

001_zps39fb5bea.jpg

Looks like Eastman is starting to seriously charge for his signature. Probably because of jerks like me selling them. Get yours now before he starts refusing to sign window-bagged books altogether.

One bump and then I'll close shop later this evening.