• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alas...the HOLY GRAIL of Moderns!

37 posts in this topic

But I like it!!! Dont make me do it.....just for a little while? How about this...in issue #93 of GI JOE Snake Eyes shows his mangled face for the first and last time on one panel. If you can find me that pic that I can use as an avatar ill change it right away! grin.gif

I take it you two didnt get along? I found his comments to be rather intelligent if not somber at times. We all have opinions and I respect all of them! I kinda miss the old man.

We didn't really interact. As a matter of fact I agreed with a lot of what he said. It just got to the point where when anyone disagreed with him for any reason he started calling them names and making it personal. It was like he expected everyone to listen to him and agree with him, but he wouldn't listen to anyone else.

This last time he came back it was almost like he'd "gone off his meds" or something. He went from being opinionated (nothing wrong with that) to being hateful and mean. Not to mention the fact that he turned into a "one trick pony" with his "market crash" comments dominating every post he made.

I wouldn't mind if the CI that was hear six months ago were still here, but the "off the meds" version can jump off a cliff as far as I'm concerned.

We didn't really interact. As a matter of fact I agreed with a lot of what he said. It just got to the point where when anyone disagreed with him for any reason he started calling them names and making it personal. It was like he expected everyone to listen to him and agree with him, but he wouldn't listen to anyone else.

This last time he came back it was almost like he'd "gone off his meds" or something. He went from being opinionated (nothing wrong with that) to being hateful and mean. Not to mention the fact that he turned into a "one trick pony" with his "market crash" comments dominating every post he made.

I wouldn't mind if the CI that was here six months ago were still here, but the "off the meds" version can jump off a cliff as far as I'm concerned.

I guess if I disagreed with him more I would know what you mean. Even his insults were rather humorous. Oh well.....maybe he will chill out during his time away from the boards?