• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Greenville 2016 cancelled

26 posts in this topic

So that's why there was 1 comic dealer at WW Raleigh. Make's sense.

How so?

Well if I'm reading correctly, none of the local dealers were there. The show was awful. 1, maybe 2 small comic dealers, and Dr Who merch, and that was it.

How so?

Well if I'm reading correctly, none of the local dealers were there. The show was awful. 1, maybe 2 small comic dealers, and Dr Who merch, and that was it.

In other words, just like the vast majority of Wizard shows outside of Chicago and maybe NO, which generally has a pretty good selection of larger dealers.

How so?

In other words, just like the vast majority of Wizard shows outside of Chicago and maybe NO, which generally has a pretty good selection of larger dealers.

There were two dealers at the Raleigh show. If not for Tennant, the Raleigh show would have been a complete bust.