• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Books with a strong Original Artwork content

86 posts in this topic

Great thread, Terry. (thumbs u

Definitely going to pick up the Ditko book. Do you have The Creativity of Steve Ditko?

Yes, I do. Craig Yoe does a great job on these. (thumbs u

I'll try to add more to this thread in due course, but as I'm presently in the process of having my house re-decorated, I don't have the time or motivation to get side-tracked pulling out books to photograph.

Not sure if this book fits in this thread, but 'Batman: Hush Unwrapped' features all the original Jim Lee pencils of the 'Batman: Hush' title. The only downside for me is the fact that DC decided to include all text balloons, so they overlap the original art.

There's a review of sorts on YouTube:

Not sure if this book fits in this thread, but 'Batman: Hush Unwrapped' features all the original Jim Lee pencils of the 'Batman: Hush' title. The only downside for me is the fact that DC decided to include all text balloons, so they overlap the original art.

There's a review of sorts on YouTube:

I've been on the fence about getting this. If the word balloons weren't there, I'd be all over it for sure.