• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Short Work Week Celebration Sale (Or More VCC Leftovers)

13 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of takeit counts.

I accept all forms of payment. I do not add or subtract percentage points based on one's preferred method of payment.

US shipping is included. International shipping is extra.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Another VCC Weekend come and gone. Ultimately I overreached on my spending just a tad so I'll peddle these books leftover from my VCC booth and see if they can reach a wider audience.

Tick 1 Special Edition. VF. First appearance of The Tick. Limited to 5000 numbered copies. $50.

002_zps1f945632.jpg

This book has been moved here.

Blueberry Saga: Confederate Gold softcover. Reprints the first 2 and a half books from the epic Moebius series. Awesome Western stories. VF. SOLD.

Beavis and Butthead 2 CGC 9.8 signed by Mike Judge. I believe there are 13 total Mike Judge Sig Series books. $250.

1806141817241_zps711cada7.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 14 C2E2 Variant CGC 9.8 signed by Stan Lee and Skottie Young. SOLD

Blueberry Saga: Confederate Gold softcover. Reprints the first 2 and a half books from the epic Moebius series. Awesome Western stories. VF.

Sold via PM.

Amazing Spider-Man 14 C2E2 Variant CGC 9.8 signed by Stan Lee and Skottie Young.

Sold via PM.

Albedo 1. First print. Only 500 copies printed. First appearance of Stan Sakai's Usagi Yojimbo prototype, Nilson Groundthumper. Fine+. $150.

hih_zps543ba375.jpg

Feel free to send offers. Bulk discounts available. Bulk sales encouraged.

:baiting:

One bump and then we'll move on with our lives.